Back in February The Scottish Gin Society revealed Scotland’s favourite gin after an annual online survey of Scottish Gin Drinkers.
The results announced that Kinrara Distillery’s Highland Dry Gin came in at number 7. A massive achievement for us, considering we were only 10 months old!
With over 6,400 votes cast, the survey received almost double that of the 2018 responses.
The full top ten list of gins were:
- Isle of Harris Gin (Tarbert, Isle of Harris)
- Kintyre Botanical Gin (Campbeltown, Argyll)
- Redcastle Gin (Angus)
- Kirkjuvagr Gin (Orkney)
- The Teasmith Gin (Udny, Aberdeenshire)
- Crag & Tail Gin (Angus)
- Kinrara Highland Gin (Aviemore)
- The Old Curiosity Gin (Edinburgh)
- Lussa Gin (Ardlussa, Jura)
- McLean’s Gin (Strathaven, South Lanarkshire)